- latest trend In data storage
What is data storage virtualization
What is NAS
-network attached storage?
NAS Vs SAN?
Windows XP backup software
Windows server backup software
Iscsi Vs Fiber Channel SANS.
The great debate
Remote backups basics
Data center strategy:
Do you have a data center strategy?
Data center disaster recovery.
Freeware virtual internet
hard drive reviews
Offsite backup services.
Is the service worth the risk?
Oracle backup software-
Are third party Oracle
Backup software good?
Remote backups basics
Remote backup software for AIX
Remote backup issues-
Its not all hunky dory!
Remote backup software
for AS/400 machines
Remote backup service providers
Remote backup whitepaper
Remote backup software for Windows
Ecommerce web hosting packages and internet storefrontsSponsored Links
E-commerce web hosting- A brief summary of the features to expect when one goes in for ecommerce web hosting packages offering payment gateways and internet storefronts.
E-commerce web hosting packages usually serve one primary purpose- in case
you need to create an internet storefront or a virtual web store, and do not want to buy
expensive packages or do custom development to build your e-commerce web hosted
Typical ecommerce web hosting packages
Any ecommerce web hosting package should contain the following minimum features -
- The ecommerce web hosting package should have an integrated internet storefront that can handle at least the number of products that you wish to sell using ecommerce web hosting
- The ecommerce web hosting package should have an integrated payment gateway
- The ecommerce web hosting package should contain an integrated minimal to complex CRM (customer relationship management) application.
- The ecommerce web hosting package may offer some marketing or keyword management support
- The ecommerce web hosting package may offer some connection to your offline sales. Your whole objective should be to see sales in unison, your ecommerce web hosting should aid your offline storefront sales (if you have one) and vice versa.
Typically, the rates for ecommerce web hosting is based on a certain minimum of around 10-25$ and includes a percentage of your revenue and sales